I'm gone and out

I picked up a coworker from his house early in the morning on the way to work there was this guy 25-30 years old riding my @$$ I went to get over in the next lane to let him pass so he would get off of my ass, as I attempt to get over to let him pass he runs me out of the lane forcing me back in my lane he drives by and states and indicates cussing acting like he wanted to beat me up and all this stuff.

Long story short, we were at a red light on business 41 he gets out of the car and starts talking sh1t to me so I get out of my car and I'm like whats up then as soon as i get out of my car to fight the dude he sits down in his car but still talking shit he states (if you think you can beat this come get you some) so thats what I did. I ran over their kicked him right in the face and started being the shit out of him.

I'm only 5'7 165 pounds, this dude is 5'11 & 175 pounds I know this because we both have been arrested before in the past. You can check my local county jail website hes been arrested a few times and me two. Point is, he was the bigger guy not me. I thought he was going for a weapon thats why I ran over there and kicked him in the face and started being the crap out of him.

I felt in danger for my life. So I did what I did. So when all this is over I just go to work like nothing happpend I got off work and the police where at my house waiting on me with there guns drawn and took me directly to jail.

They state since my foot entered the vechicle thats what made it burglary with assault. I'm not a low life crook, a thief anything like that, only thing negative I have against me is I do like to fight, always have and always will.

So thats what happened in a nutshell.
You'll learn someday that the mistake is when you follow what the other guy is doing instead of using your head and getting out of there.

You should have just stayed in your car and drove off.

If you always are wanting to fight and are always aggressive, then I suggest you take some anger management classes because there was no reason for you to get out of your car. The guy didn't have a gun right? What was he going to do with you sitting in your car? A couple dents in your car would be better than going to jail.

shoulda woulda coudve.. what he did wasnt WRONG, wasnt recommanded either but if he though the guy was going for a weapon ur first instinct is to defend your self. BUT unfortently our justice system is to retarded to understand things like this. and the one who started it all comes out clean.

If I'm the only one that can see the intent in his post, as well as his past criminal record, I'm boggled!! Being a Police Officer I've seen it all. I've been put in these situations that many say, "It's Instinct" come self defense...Bullshit. Given I was in his situation, It would have taken me MUCH longer to go over and attempt to disable the suspect rather than jumping in my car and leaving. He put himself in even MORE danger walking over to the suspects car. But in his case, He loves to fight, He loves to prove some things to people, and he gets pleasure out of coming out on top. I'm sorry that I fail to see any sort of justification here. This ENTIRE situation could of been avoided if he had just "Drove Off".

Great post AmericanSensei. Time to be a man and take your punishment, stop blaming everyone else for you actions. You obviously have anger problems. Try to learn something from this.

Best of luck in prison. Sounds like you deserve to be there IMO. Hopefully you can straighten yourself out when you are released.

I have a question for you...You said you proceeded to exit your vehicle because your assailant did so himself, But quickly got back into his vehicle when he saw you exit yours. At which point did you find it right to head over to your assailants, Now Victims vehicle, and proceed to kick and beat him? If you felt that your life was in danger and that your assailant was in fact going for a weapon, You should of jumped in your car and bolted,

TO THE american sensi , the reason I didn't bolt was because ALL THIS HAPPENED AT A RED LIGHT HE WAS IN FRONT OF ME... people all around me I couldnt bolt even if I wanted too. He threated me, he got out first, I got out to fight he sits back down in his car then reaches around in the car actin like he is going to crab somthing thats what made me did what I do. Maybe now you have a better understanding of what actually happenend.

I see your kind at work everyday, I'm just glad it's now 1 less.

I also see your kind out here on the streets getting the shit beat out of them, and getting urine and $hit throwing on them from fellow inmates hahaha BTW, I would spend 60 days in the hole, to throw $hit in your face any day of the week. ;)

TO everyone who says you should have just drove away.. I was sitting behind him at a red light. The other 2 lanes were full of cars I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to nor could he. Let's look at the facts, he got out first, stating he was going to beat my @ss and all this, I get out, he then sits downs talking more crap reaches in the vechicle still talking crap to me ..I thought dude was going for a gun I reacted on my instincts and defended myself.

Total time all this occurred 3 minutes tops. Soon as the light turned green, dude jumped in car as left, I then went in my car and went to work.

I also see your kind out here on the streets getting the shit beat out of them, and getting urine and $hit throwing on them from fellow inmates hahaha

Suddenly, I don't feel so bad about you being in jail.

I see a total lack of respect towards law enforcement officials from this kid. That alone should be enough to send him off to jail for a few months, years even.

Yes, I have been known to say some bad things about cops myself, but I still hold the upmost respect for them because they can make your life so much better, or a shitload worse. They are life savers, man. They keep the scum out of the streets, which makes the world a much much better place.

They help a lot more then they do bad. What they do bad isnt much compared to what they do good. They arent the ones that sentence you. Just cause they dont let everyone go that they arrest, doesnt mean they are pigs or anything. They may wrongfully pull some people over for no seatbelts, but usually, there is a genuine reason. Even if it was an accident.

I see a total lack of respect towards law enforcement officials from this kid. That alone should be enough to send him off to jail for a few months, years even.

I have a lot of respect for law enforcement. Not all cops are bad. However, when they disrespect me like he did for no reason, without even knowing the whole situation I will stand up for myself much like anyone else.

Yes, I have been known to say some bad things about cops myself, but I still hold the upmost respect for them because they can make your life so much better, or a shitload worse.

All in all, it's what the court decides not the cop. Cops can charge you with one thing, but a judge can reduce the charges or up the charges if needed, the state attorneys office can reduce the charges as well. Also, public defenders file for a discovery from the state attorneys office to see what charges are against you what evidence they have against you etc... 95% of felony cases take a plea deal the other 5% take it to trial.

I'm not a previously convicted felon. I have been arrested before yes for misdeamor charges never felony. I'm 27 years old computer geek, mma fanatic. It is what it is... BTW, for the dude who stated do your time like a man this is comming from someone who never even a spent a day in jail and second to that I am a man I got myself in this mess I will get myself out. Not my friends, not my family, me.

To be honest I'm glad I posted this thread so I can see how everyone looks and thinks of a situation like this. I'm trying to look at it from all angles is what I'm trying to say. Anyways, I have a lot better understanding of how people view the situation... Some seem to have very valid points while others i will disagree with, thanks again for both positive and negative feedback.

b

Back
Top Bottom