I'm gone and out

If you end up going to jail or prison for that, that will just prove how corrupt and stupid the governemnt really is. Justice is never served. instead the innocent one pays for it. sorry man hope u get outa this one.

how is he innocent. He was the one who attacked the guy.
Yeah, you thought he was going for a weapon, which IMO is a good enough reason to attack. But that's what you thought, not what really happened. It sucks, but if you look at it from the judges point of view you have yourself attacking a guy who is sitting in his car.

^It doesn't work that way, I don't think. You can do anything to a person if you believe he is threatening your life. I would sure as hell do something if I saw a guy reaching into his coat pocket after saying threatening things to me. However due to the fact that the OP is already a convicted felon, judges are less apt to believe his statement. That is why he will go to jail, not because he is at fault or anything.

Once you go to jail once, your record is forever f*cked.

Long story short, we were at a red light on business 41 he gets out of the car and starts talking sh1t to me so I get out of my car and I'm like whats up then as soon as i get out of my car to fight the dude he sits down in his car but still talking shit he states (if you think you can beat this come get you some) so thats what I did. I ran over their kicked him right in the face and started beating the shit out of him.

I have a question for you...You said you proceeded to exit your vehicle because your assailant did so himself, But quickly got back into his vehicle when he saw you exit yours. At which point did you find it right to head over to your assailants, Now Victims vehicle, and proceed to kick and beat him? If you felt that your life was in danger and that your assailant was in fact going for a weapon, You should of jumped in your car and bolted, Yet you decided to take matters into your own hands just as a low life crook would have.

The Only thing negative I have against me is I do like to fight, always have and always will.

Busted. You were provoked and acted on it. Serve your time, and learn your lesson. I see your kind at work everyday, I'm just glad it's now 1 less.

i agree, why escalate the situation and turn to violence? if you thought he had a gun or whatever, going towards him is the dumbest thing ever!

it says in your profile you have a daughter, i would have thought it would make you think twice about doing soemthing (self defense or not), but thats just my opinion

Yes I'm with you Mark, should have bit you tongue and drove on, it wouldn't surprise me if this guy new about you previous situation and provoked you into making the first move knowing full well you would go down for it the moment you touched him, to settle an old score perhaps. this is going to be a high price to pay, I hope I'm wrong and you get a lenient judge and you only do a few but realistically I cant see it, anyway good luck with the trial.

shoulda woulda coudve.. what he did wasnt WRONG, wasnt recommanded either but if he though the guy was going for a weapon ur first instinct is to defend your self. BUT unfortently our justice system is to retarded to understand things like this. and the one who started it all comes out clean.

Back
Top Bottom