What OS do you use currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
does SP3 have anything cool in it. cuz it is pretty gay that all it is is all the updates and everything in one package, its kinda pointless

I use Mac OS X Tiger. It took a little getting used to when I first switched to it frow windows, but now I wouldn't want to use anything else.

Vista is shit for gaming. With service pack 1, it might improve, maybe. It looks pretty and it's eye-candy. Windows XP FTW!!!:cool:

Vista... I don't know why but I get better frame rates than in xp playing oblivion? Only downfall is the peer guardian bug. Using latest beta drivers for video and sound, & latest chip set drivers from Nvidia.

Windows XP GENUINE OEM!!!! I actually paid for it when I built my system lol and I've only reformatted twice lol. I had a LEGAL beta of vista ultimate and hated it. So I stuck to xp pro and still am. I tried installing mac osx leopard (dont ask why, i now question myself why but its because i got bored and i was home for spring break) but that didnt work and its just too complicated trying to do it on an amd system. so here I am, on xp pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom