ps3

not all dealers all bad tho and what i mean by that is, in the eyes of the law countless people have been judged and convicted of dealing drugs for just sorting themselves and their mates out. its cheaper and easier to buy drugs in bulk. so some mates put their money together and one of them who knows the dealer would buy it. if he got busted he would be done as a dealer as technically he is dealing to his friends but is he really. can he be judged the same as a proper dealer

yeah true but I mean public dealers I see asking kids, I had one ask me a week ago if I wanted to buy E, I told that clown to piss off.

See, it was pretty weird cause through this girl I met her brother who was the guy that became my band's first drummer who's parted with us since but I heard that one night they actually had a decently sized police force storm in and search everything. They found stuff under couches and in the dude's drumkit so now he's got like home detention haha.

I remember looking for some bouncy ball down the side of a couch there and there's me picking up a massive bag of red pills thinking WTF then he paid the girl $50 to be quiet, I lost alot of respect for em at that point. I've seen the mother count the money with my own eyes and never said anything, would that get me charged?

umm hmmmn wouldnt know. maybe if the police were to ask you if you had seen anything and you denied everything but later it was proved that you did see something then you could get done for preventing the cause of justice; but they would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you saw it which would mean the mother saying yes he saw it and incriminating herself by doing so. other than that youre just a witness and not actually involved in it.

Back
Top Bottom