New Home Theater System. I need suggestions!

i dont like the look of the speakers but besides that they look fine!!!!i like the ones that have the long stands but im not aloud to get surround sound my gf gets mad when i turn up the sound!!

thats a pretty nice one. id go for it. BTW what do u plan on using it for? like computer speakers or for ur TV? or just for radio or what?

I'm not going to lie looking for a home theatre system for under $300 is a waste. In my opinion what I want to accomplish in having a home theatre system couldn't be done for such a small amount. $300 is a good start on an amp/receiver then later as you get more money add your speaker set. That's what I did. I have an Onkyo Tx-SR604 that I snagged off eBay for $300 and used my bookshelf speakers for about 4 months until I could afford my surround sound set. I got a set of SKS-HT240 to go with my flat screen after that and I'm really amazingly happy with the quality. Go Onkyo for sure even if u have to wait. The sound clarity and volume blows the doors off my house.
Look for deals my system at BB or Circuit City probably would be around 1k-1.2k but by buying in pieces I paid $650.

Back
Top Bottom