Happy birthday to Mark Thorpe

I will, problem is I have to have it in My Pictures, I can't manage it otherwise, & please don't try to explain, Arrizx put my last two in place, could you put a Union Jack there for me, or at least put it in My Pictures, you're a techie, how about it?

I will, problem is I have to have it in My Pictures, I can't manage it otherwise, & please don't try to explain, Arrizx put my last two in place, could you put a Union Jack there for me, or at least put it in My Pictures, you're a techie, how about it?

Wait, what do you mean exactly? you want someone to put a file in your computer's personal folder? It wouldn't be hard to resize a photo and upload it from your control panel.

Wait, what do you mean exactly? you want someone to put a file in your computer's personal folder? It wouldn't be hard to resize a photo and upload it from your control panel.
I've tried re-sizing but can't manage it, somehow Arrizx d/loaded the last one from my My Pictures re-sized it, & the next time I booted up, lo & behold it was there, tell you what, I'll go on Google, get an image of the Union Jack & copy it My Pictures, so could you then do what he did?, I'd be grateful if you could :)

Back
Top Bottom