CF's Official Quote Database!

Thelis

Golden Master
So here we go. I am sure we all know what I am talking about. No rules apply, find funny convos and post them here. You can take them from wherever.

Little boy: I saw Bambi at Adam's house, and did you know that Bambi's mother died?
Black nanny: I didn't know that. How did she die?
Little boy: She was shot.
Black nanny: Damn. That's some Compton sh*t right there.

By the way, I am sticking this thread instead of the official CF podcast thread. I know it seems a bit rash to stick it like this, but I think this could be a great thread for our site.

Hmm... I guess you have a point.

Dude #1: They have been underestimating my power.
Dude #2: What?
Dude #1: They have been underestimating my power for quite some time now.
Dude #2: What are you, a supervillain? Who's been underestimating your power? The justice league?
Dude #1: No, the electric company. They say I owe them eight hundred dollars.
Dude #2: Dude, you and I were having two totally different conversations.

um i guess ill start with one of my fav shows .
DR Cameron from House M.D.

Sex could kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent, it's ugly and it's messy, and if God hadn't made it unbelievably fun, the human race would have died out eons ago.

Cryman! I love house too!

DR. FOREMAN (Omar Epps):
[Watching House opening a book, looking for something] You stash your drugs in a Lupus textbook.

HOUSE MD (Hugh Laurie):
It's never Lupus.

Lol <3

Cruel Intentions

Sebastian: You spend all your time preaching about waiting for love. Well here it is. Right in front of you, and you're going to turn your back on it. So I guess we're just f*ucked. I'll move on. But you are going to have to live the rest of your life knowing that you've turned your back on love. And that makes you a hypocrite. Have a nice life.

Cecile Caldwell: This sure doesn't taste like an iced tea.
Sebastian: It's from Long Island.

Sebastian: E-mail is for geeks and pedophiles.

.. And prob heaps more but they aint really app' for a comp forum XD

Kill Bill

Bill: Mommy is still angry at Daddy.
B.B.: Why?
Bill: Well sweety, I love Mommy, but I did to Mommy what you did to Emilio.
B.B.: You stomped on Mommy?
Bill: Worse. I shot Mommy. Not pretend shoot, like we were just doing. I shot her for real.
B.B.: Why? Did you want to see what would happen?
Bill: No, I knew what would happen to Mommy if I shot her. What I didn't know is, when I shot Mommy, what would happen to me.
B.B.: What happened?
Bill: I was very sad. And that was when I learned, some things, once you do, they can never be undone.

Elle Driver: I might never have liked you. Point of fact, I despise you. But that doesn't suggest I don't respect you. Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded. My gift to you.

DR Cameron from House M.D.

Sex could kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent, it's ugly and it's messy, and if God hadn't made it unbelievably fun, the human race would have died out eons ago.

MmmM,

Word :D

Back
Top Bottom