making money online

Status
Not open for further replies.

esa193

Fully Optimized
is there any strait up way that doesn't involve taking a bullshit survey that makes u buy something

Yes, I made about $800 plus a wii. It's not easy, but it's possible. Refering people to sites and all. That $800, not much is profit. People can scame you, and you have to pay them to sign up. I'm just a beginner though. But it can work.

Well, here is a site, not a referal link!! yournintendowii4free.com I just finished there. check it out, its a site in a network called, TRAINN. Which is short for Transcendent Innovations. There, you either sign up for someone else, or just sign up, then you only need to complete one offer. Say, sign up for the free Vista print business cards, which you need to pay for shipping, and they want to you buy something else while you are at it then. Then, you need to refer other people to do the same thing. If you want a wii, or $250, it takes 5 referals. If you want a wii and a game and an extra controller, which is what I just ordered, it takes 6 referals. As of now, wiis are on backorder, but I will def, post here when I recieve mine!! TRAINN sites are a lot easier then others. One, cash.hotgifts4you.com requires you to complete a full credits worth, which can be 1+ offers. Usually about 2. That one requested a photo ID, and I am 16, and you are supposed to be 18, lol. So I was like, O crap, my Drivers liscense is going to have my age on it... But I just took a pic of my work ID card, no age on it, and I got my $90.

Idk if this is really what you are looking for, but it's pretty good. To collect referals, you can check out youfreeipodguide.com or the freelunchroom forum.

So, I hope I am not bending any rules by posting that, but that's how I made a couple hundred.

can u use a prepaid debit card for that kind of stuff....
cuz id love an ipod,laptop,360

No don't go to those sites... PM me if you want to know the real deal.

I've made over $300 in a year, just from doing simple offers - most with fake info.

There is a site called moola that is a free service supported by the ads on their site, basically they start you out with a penny and you wager it against others in what are pretty much games of luck, but with a tad bit of skill...
Anyway you keep wagering and eventually you can build it up and wager more. Once you get past $10 you can cash out and they cut you a check in a couple of weeks. My brother has gotten almost $300 in checks from there. But it takes a long time.

Moola is so fun - even if you're playing not to make money.

I've gotten so high, and then lost it all.

It's frustrating , but real fun.

sounds like i can work and make more im not much for gambiling i have a tendency to lose money lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom