Free cell phone to pc tranfer software?

lhamil64

In Runtime
I have a Samsung SGH-A437, and i recently bought a data cable off ebay. It came with a CD with the drivers and software on it. Unfortunatly, the software that came with it doesn't recognize my phone (software is called BimPim) I have the drivers installed, but i really need to transfer photos to the PC and ringtones (and other stuff) the the phone. Can anyone suggest any other software that is compatible with the SGH-A437?

Thanks.

Either buy yourself a bluetooth dongle, or if you have a Mem-card, use a mem-card reader. Otheriwse check out the samsung website for official software.

yea bitpim is really annoying to get working. it will recognize it if you work it properly.

and theres no other software that works with samsungs lol

I found software for it on the samsung website, but to get it you need to buy a package. Any tutorials on how to get BimPim working?

The problem is resolved. I found a download to Samsung's PC Studio and it lets me transfer pictures and media back and fourth. It's either my phone or the software but I can't transfer normal files or exe's, only pics and ringtones. Oh well, i just wanted to transfer the mobile gmail app (but it would cost me to get online with it so it doesn't matter now)

Back
Top Bottom