Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude find a friends momthats hot and single and flirt with her lol she mightcover for u and talk to other kids parents and let u throw parties there....thats what i did when i was a youngen.

^Yay for hitting on women that already have husbands and are not mildly interested in teenage boys!

/being a moron.

These past 2 days have been hectic..

My Uncle works for a man who makes game calls for a living, turkey calls to be exact. So my uncle Clay travels literally all over Alabama, Georgia and some of South Carolina and Tennessee selling them to outdoor stores. I decided to ride with him this trip...the first day we went over alot of East Alabama...we rode through Sylacauga, Alexander City, Auburn, Opelika, Phenix City and then over into Georgia...stopped in Columbus, Amerikus and then down to Albany...spent the night in Albany then proceeded through Georgia to Tifton, Moultrie, Valdosta, Thomasville, Bainbridge and then back over into Alabama where we spent the night in Dothan (D-Lew Country:p)

Today we went to Ozark, Troy, Montgomery, Wetumka and then brought it back to the house...whole trip ended up being about 500 miles in the end. We got to stay at home for 45 minutes before having to go to a fire department meeting...tonight we re-trained in putting on SCBA's (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus...basically a air bottle that sits on your back and gives you air in a house fire) since this saturday a neighboring department is torching a old house...they've invited us to train in using the truck/doing search and rescue and so forth.

wow.....are you part time (volunteer) or do u work full time for the fire department.

havent been on cf much recently. my girlfriend, going out drinking, and actually doing some work has made me rather busy :p
ill try and have a quick look around

dude find a friends momthats hot and single and flirt with her lol she mightcover for u and talk to other kids parents and let u throw parties there....thats what i did when i was a youngen.

<<IMAGE DELETED>>

u stfu idioits like u pi$$ me off lets fight over the net!!! lol i bet u wouldent say that in person!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom