Fiber Internet

Oh I feel so bad for you guys. I get to 2mB/s with enough seeders. I have a crapload of Linux now haha.

i have 750kb download speed . 25kb torrent speed. i duno why mine are allways so slow. they make no sence because Ubuntu has like 1000 seeders at the moment and not many leachers and i get like 10kbs .
then i download a app with heaps of leacers and like 5 seeders and get 180 kbps .

Obviously. You have your connection limit set low. I would say 50-100 incoming connections, which isn't a lot. It doesn't matter how many seeders there are, it matters how many your connected to. Most default connection limits on torrent programs are 50. I changed mine to 500, and I get maxed out speeds almost every time.

ohh i get you , not saying that i was downloading becasue i bought the full game , i just wanted to see what crazy speed i would get with 1000 seeders.

Obviously. You have your connection limit set low. I would say 50-100 incoming connections, which isn't a lot. It doesn't matter how many seeders there are, it matters how many your connected to. Most default connection limits on torrent programs are 50. I changed mine to 500, and I get maxed out speeds almost every time.
ohh yer i havent done that yet on my new computer. thanks for that ill give it a try.
ok i get 70 kbps . much better now ,thank u

well i live in milton keynes which is kinda close to northampton,

so hopefully they will choose northampton then start expanding around that area lol

ahh i hate ppl here jk yall r lucky i cant even get highspeed......last night i went to broadband.com (it tells you all the highspeed services you can get in ure area) it said i could get comcast i paid for it then i got a phone call 10 mins later saying they canceled my order!!!because they don't come out here!!wtf would it say on the net it did!!!false advertising lol

Back
Top Bottom