I am now A+ Certified!!! W00t

you have to re-take it every two years from what i was told, technology is always changing

Well from my understanding, the certification doesn't expire, but you are urged to keep it up-to-date with the new standards.

sek3o1 said:
that sucks but i think if you work for a company they will pay for it.

But if the company pays for it, most times you are tied into an agreement where you have to work for that company for x amount of years and if you quit, you have to pay a premium rate back to the company for your certification.

Congrats on the pass. You dont need to retake the A+ test every 2 years. You will always be certified for the A+ but you will only be certified for the one you sat. I done mine ages ago when the 2003 objectives where out, but that doesnt mean i need to complete the 2006 objectives. Oh, and anyone considering doing this, i would suggest the Mike Myers all in one book its excellent. :)

congrats,
im trying to save up money to pay for the dang test, and then i should have it.
i have also thought about taking the network plus test, i took those sample questions they offer online, i got almost everyone wrong.

well it looks like ill be going for some computer engineering degree online.....total cost 12 grand way cheaper then a university.

Back
Top Bottom