free egm not spam!

esa193

Fully Optimized
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/23/joyswag-free-1-year-subscription-to-egm-magazine/
just signed up

Surely you leave the house and/or office? And perhaps if your phone doesn't support our lovely, lightweight mobile page, you find yourself reaching for the comfortable contours of a print magazine. Something familiar. Something that reminds you of the days when you had little more to worry about than remembering to grab your lunchbox out of the fridge before catching the bus. Something like ... EGM, which has always been there for you.

To make sure you're comforted in those dark times, we've buddied up with the good folks at Ziff once again to give away 22,000 free 1-year subscriptions (US readers only, alas!) to their flagship gaming mag. How free? You won't need to provide your credit card information; your subscription won't be automatically renewed at the end of the year; and you'll need to "opt-in" to renew your subscription before receiving any bill for the magazine. Free. Our way of saying thanks for spending your computer time with us.

by the way u said it ,it sounded like spam , but im reading the link.

damn i dont live in us, sounds good thoe

I signed up but I forsee them sending me more after the one year and along with it sending a bill for a nother year.:eek:

I signed up but I forsee them sending me more after the one year and along with it sending a bill for a nother year.:eek:

You won't need to provide your credit card information; your subscription won't be automatically renewed at the end of the year; and you'll need to "opt-in" to renew your subscription before receiving any bill for the magazine. Free. Our way of saying thanks for spending your computer time with us.

Back
Top Bottom