Revenge

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
Share your worse revenge story. Don't justify why you did it; just the worse thing you have done to get revenge.

Today was by far the single worse thing I've done in my life. I opened my victims shower head, put hard candy in it, and then when they took a shower the warm water melted the hard candy and got into their hair; making it all sticky. Then right before they left for school in the morning I threw a bucket of glitter on them. It stuck all over them, especially in their hair. It was hilarious and they had it coming.

thats a pretty imaginative revenge, i like that. the worst thing i have ever done is when my mate really really pee'd me off. so i had a wank in his brylcream. i dont think he could work out why i was smiling so much every time i saw him with his hair all nice and gelled.

mine is my friend kept throwing stuff at my head during b ball practice and then he hit me in the nuts like 3 time.
if you know me you should know what i did i beat the snot out of him.

I blew up a building killing 50 of the bad guys. Planted explosives around the out side attached to the building. The trigger was the door. When the dumb shit opened the door it was that last thing he ever did. They took out two in my unit the week before. Tit for tat.

Share your worse revenge story. Don't justify why you did it; just the worse thing you have done to get revenge.

Today was by far the single worse thing I've done in my life. I opened my victims shower head, put hard candy in it, and then when they took a shower the warm water melted the hard candy and got into their hair; making it all sticky. Then right before they left for school in the morning I threw a bucket of glitter on them. It stuck all over them, especially in their hair. It was hilarious and they had it coming.

That's hardly bad at all.

thats a pretty imaginative revenge, i like that. the worst thing i have ever done is when my mate really really pee'd me off. so i had a wank in his brylcream. i dont think he could work out why i was smiling so much every time i saw him with his hair all nice and gelled.

That's extremely perverted, and you would be locked away a long time for doing this. This kind of sexual related deed is also very scary, as it often indicates a much larger mental problem.

That's hardly bad at all.

That's extremely perverted, and you would be locked away a long time for doing this. This kind of sexual related deed is also very scary, as it often indicates a much larger mental problem.

Hence why I ignored his response :p. I'm never going to mess with him, ever.

Back
Top Bottom