ps3

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
im getting a ps3 6 games 2 controllers and a logitech keyboard for 150 dollars!!!!my cousin always gets hookups because he sells drugs lol....but ne ways one of the crackheads is selling alot of there stuff.

so some poor kid had his xmas ps3 robbed by a crack head and now you are reaping it in

no i don't buy hot items....the guy that gets drugs is selling his shyt to get them....alot of ppl will sell most of there shyt.

so some poor kid had his xmas ps3 robbed by a crack head and now you are reaping it in

you make that sound like a bad thing,

the fact is IF it was stolen, its already been stolen it might aswell go to good use,

what would be the difference in not buying it or buying it ?? would that kid have his PS3 back no ....

and its probably not stolen he probably bought it when he had money but now needs some drugs so hes selling it cheap

God dayme son! That is a nice deal. Just make sure the 'PS3' isn't just an empty box.

That is what a lot of kids where I am from do. They first sell the box for 300, then the console for 300 and get a big profit.

Most crack heads steal things not pawn off what was rightfully theres, but congrats man I just thought I would throw that out there. ;)

Back
Top Bottom