Is there life on mars?

guys...its a tiny rock only a few inches tall. thats not the full pic. you can see that its the shadow on a rock.

That's just a small section out of a larger picture. When I first saw it I imagined trees and farms and fields. Funny I let my mind run loose like that. But it was interesting to say the least.
It's a shot from the rim of a crater where the little rover spent a good deal of time.

"You think they'll find life on Mars?"
"Maybe if they land on a Saturday night."

i think there used to be... not sure about now though, thats just a rock, its gotta be

i dont doubt there isnt life out there, i think anybody denying that there is no life in the universe is just dumb, plain and simple, there are infinite galaxies

when you sit back and REALLY think about the universe, its a really weird feeling, like if your not uber religious and just seriously sit back and think "what REALLY happens when i die?" i was raised as a christian, and i do believe in god, but i just idk, i think things should be proved, and i sometimes find myself thinking, what will really happen? something has to happen, but what is it? do i just go to sleep? what happens?! weird to think about...

I don think there is much life on mars if any. And if there was, it would be pretty boring stuff anyway, lol. If aliens were looking at us, they wouldnt have a hard time finding where we are, lol. But on mars, If there is any life at all, it's not much.

On the next rover, they need to somehow incorporate something, that can get distances for different points on the rock and video, and something small, from the rover, like an arm or something held slightly in front of the camera, so we know all picutres are taken from a certain perspective and all, and to help judge distances. Maybe the picture is from the top of a cliff, who knows.

Watch out guys!!, I clicked to enlarge the image then couldn't get rid & had to re-boot.
I've seen this sort of thing before, wasn't there a "face" once?, nah, they're simply rock formations, I've always been fascinated by Mars, I remember when the first crude images were shown to the public & there were what appeared to be straight lines & the astronomers were convinced that they were ancient dried up canals.
I would like to think that were once intelligent beings, I've read the Edgar Rice Burroughs books where an earthman uses a boat on a huge network of canals meeting & trading with Martians, great stuff, the Ray Bradbury books about Mars are good too, but very bizarre, the Martians in his books have guns that fire bees!!
The fictional films about landings on Mars are great I think, but no, if there once was or is life there, it'll only be lichen I'm afraid, but we can dream can't we?, are there many members who think that we will find life among the stars one day?, they certainly wont find any in our solar system.

Back
Top Bottom