I am now A+ Certified!!! W00t

whats the hardest par of the test????????????Ask her to Come chill at your place!!

whats the hardest par of the test????????????Ask her to Come chill at your place!!

Well a few questions were tricky and you really had to read them carefully. My essentials test even included a question on Macintosh and that took me by complete surprise. I wasn't sure on it, but I knew it was one of the two I was considering. I really didn't see too many questions on numbers and such, like the IRQs and Resource addresses and voltages and such. But there were quite a few questions on ethics.

And I am trying to "work my magic" with the girl. :p See what turns out with that.

well looks like ill need to look up on apples lol umm good luck with the magic!!

Around where i live, all my professors in the IT-field say get your degree, get an internship and then have your employer pay for the test. congrats on the certification

Around where i live, all my professors in the IT-field say get your degree, get an internship and then have your employer pay for the test. Also enjoy taking the test again in two years :D

A+ doesn't expire...

you have too retake the test every two years?or is it every time a new os is out?

you have to re-take it every two years from what i was told, technology is always changing

Back
Top Bottom