like a virgin...ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) He was referring to you.

2) I watch these forums every day, and you have not changed and I do not feel that you can justify such

3) The idiocy of the above comment, your posts in this thread, and your attitude in general is truly astonishing

4) The PM which you sent to Lowndsey can be seen at the following link if you would care to remind yourself of its contents:

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff170/pmoore_london/?action=view&current=abusive_pm.jpg

This goes for anyone else interested in seeing the "PM abuse". My advice to Brookfield would be to find something with which to amuse himself because yet another ban from this forum is looming.

5) "+1 neg rep"? That is a very clumsy expression, why not "-1 rep", or "negative rep given"? What you have done is added on one instance of a negative number, clumsy arithmetic if ever I saw it.
1) I know he was.

2) Bully for you.

3) Not interested in your opinion of me.

4) You've committed an offence by revealing the contents of a private message on an open forum & I will report you for that.

5) Your nit-picking about the way I do my arithmetic is pathetic, you're clutching at straws.

Brookfield, why bother reporting that post, I don't see anything wrong with ATS's post. If anyone gets a ban here, it's going to be you.

Christ, who put sand in your vagina?

calm down dear it's only a commercial (well forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom