like a virgin...ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you could type my name correctly just once your post might mean more...it's not hard ...copy and paste if you have to. You can't ask people for respect when you can't show enough respect to them to get the simplest of things like typing their name correctly.

Maybe if you could type my name correctly just once your post might mean more...it's not hard ...copy and paste if you have to. You can't ask people for respect when you can't show enough respect to them to get the simplest of things like typing their name correctly.
I never learnt to type, each post or reply takes me several minutes to do, I know that probably all members, can speed type, & that's good, but it was just a typo that's all, OK?, now you'll probably say I shouldn't be a member because I type slowly.

Your'e still an immature idiot, no matter what you say, & it looks as though some others agree with me, +1 neg rep.

WoW Brook, what's gat in 2 u man? I monitor this forum every day, even tho I don't respond much, but I am aware of who is who... Like the guy sad it wasn't him who did it + his Grandmother thought its cool, who are u to say otherwise? I have respect for you because you are much older then me (I'm 23) but it is wrong calling him an "immature idiot" sometimes u just need to kick back and taker a breather.

Aw, sorry, I didn't realise it was your time of the month, never mind 'spect it'll be finished in a day or two & you'll back to your usual sunny self.

1) He was referring to you.

2) I watch these forums every day, and you have not changed and I do not feel that you can justify such

3) The idiocy of the above comment, your posts in this thread, and your attitude in general is truly astonishing

4) The PM which you sent to Lowndsey can be seen at the following link if you would care to remind yourself of its contents:

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff170/pmoore_london/?action=view&current=abusive_pm.jpg

This goes for anyone else interested in seeing the "PM abuse". My advice to Brookfield would be to find something with which to amuse himself because yet another ban from this forum is looming.

5) "+1 neg rep"? That is a very clumsy expression, why not "-1 rep", or "negative rep given"? What you have done is added on one instance of a negative number, clumsy arithmetic if ever I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom