Illegal immigration a problem?

Like I said before we need to create good jobs in Mexico to actually stop illegal immigration.

My dad is a contractor and handyman; so a lot of times he will go out to a job and give an estimate and he does the work himself. Some people when they see what he charges are dumbfounded. I went with him to do an estimate and the person actually said, "I could pick up a couple guys from Home Depot and get this done for less than half the price."

Thats because they don't have to support a family in America and all the money goes back to their country where it is worth a lot more. And if my dad wants to provide for his family he just can't compete; because these illegals are willing to work for so much less. They will take whatever they can get, and it hurts the blue collar worker.

we do need to make jobs in mexico but first we need to get out of the middle east. and some one said that we need to stop meddling in other countries business. i agree with that. all those people who need jobs should join military that is why there is any army. or we could give the illegals free citizen ship if they work in the military for at least x number of years. I do not mean this in a way that we should use them as like minesniffers but if they want to be here think would be willing to serve their country. I do not think we should send all of them to war but just the ones willing to and give them almost the same amount as an american equal.

They need to make the Rio Grande Deeper and wider, MUCH deeper and wider, Rather than build a wall and give off a much bolder of a statement.

I have no problem with letting the Mexicans over here to attempt a better shot at life, But there by all means needs to be moderation in doing so, It's out of control. This shit with them hopping the borders by the dozens must be stopped by any means neccessary. The effects from letting them swarm the country are largely felt. ALOT of American Citizen truck drivers are parking their rigs because now the mexicans are willing to drive for less. There's a right way and a wrong way to let them migrate into this country, and that's where this country is at a loss of a resolution in doing so.

we should just make the border a huge 3 mile thick mine field with one road thourgh it.
no joke they would learn pretty damn quick that they should not jump the fence or now the mine field.
AmericanSensei are you a cop i read your signature an i just guessed maybe you are.

we should just make the border a huge 3 mile thick mine field with one road thourgh it.
no joke they would learn pretty damn quick that they should not jump the fence or now the mine field.
well first off mexico wouldent allow you to put anything on there side that would be killing there people, second off, killing people is never the solution to anything, what if theres a whole family trying to cross to be able to get a better life, thats what most of them think just in case you guys dont know (yes i have family that are illegal) and if you blow up a damn family, children and all of that, or even think about it, im sorry but you are a asshole

Back
Top Bottom