Too many wires?

jon the noob

In Runtime
Anyone else have a PSU with too many extra wires? I have n room in my case, I can't even close it properly so it runs on its side. It is a mini tower but even with a larger one, I'm not sure it would hold all of them.. what do you do with extra wires.. :confused:

i have the same problem. but i dont have ANY room behind my mobo in between the door. so there kinda just hanging. what i was thinking is maybe get a sleeving kit and make them pretty and with some UV u wont even notice. i guess. its better than them just hangin there.huh?

I zip tied all the extra ones and just duct taped them to the top of my case. Keeps them out of the way and keeps air circulation moving.

ugh. well if we all had about a kajillion dollars to blow on a PSu then i mean y not right?
jk. those modulars look really kool. to bad there in the hundreds.

well back to jons q.? the only thing i can think of is a Sleeving kit and some UV zip ties and some UV cathodes. would look pretty sik. im assuming u have a window

get a bigger case!! i use those velcro things ment for the computer......because with zip ties you have to cut them if you need your wires again but with the velcro ties you just unvelcro them there a great investment.

i Just shove mine inside an emty drive bay. i have a full clear side so if they were hanging it would look gross.
Where can one het some cathodes? i'd like to have some in my case because of the huge window.

Back
Top Bottom