My Dogs ill

UPDATE

Things are not looking good, the dog has not eaten for 7 days, and is fading fast, the vet has given him a steroid injection and a different antibiotic but said if he does not improve in the next 48 hours he will have to be put down:(

sorry to hear that..not good news :(

Update

He was sick last night and first thing today, we took him to the vets and had him put down I couldn't bare to see him suffer anymore, my wife and daughter are devastated we got him as a wedding present and my daughter has known him from first born, we have sat drooping around an empty house until I couldn't take it anymore so i plunged into the depths of the INTERNET and found some puppies so I'm taking the wife and girl on a day trip tomorrow and will be coming home with a liver and white or black and white 12 week old springer, I must be mad to take on another springer but no amount of money can replace the affection you get from a dog and our family cant live without one. it is going to test my sanity having a springer but what the hell, we are all put on this earth to be tested and Ive done once I can do it again.

P.S I will post pictures A.S.A.P.

Thank you all for your kind words and sympathy.

thats hard and sad. good luck to your family and let us know what you call the new pup

thats so sad, im really sorry you lost him.. i hope you enjoy the new pup though, they are great pets.. i love springers too, very friendly dogs..

sorry to hear you lost him mate :(

thats so sad sorry to hear it,
at least you made a good choise and stop his suffering

Well guys and dolls heres the first look at my new dog

Id like you all to meet PATCH
Picture043.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Back
Top Bottom