Just Joined! Hello

Yeahh, it was prob something gross and vial anyway.

Brooky and those younger girls I tell ya.

:rolleyes:

VUE doesn't really allow you much control over anything I don't think though, in terms of creativity inspiring stuff. It seems to be just for creating scenes, and quite easily.

There is a trial of Maya you can download, and I have it on here, while I'm testing it out. Its got unlimited time, but has Maya marks all over renders/viewport, but other than that, I can learn to model using it.

I'm wondering that over time, I'll be able to create better things than I can with Max, as the modelling tools seem more defined.

I am so jealous of you Kage!!! I have wanted to download that trial for quite some time. I can't do it on my home connection tho, because I have hughesnet and it would exceed the download limit. I have thought about taking my computer to a Wi-Fi bookstore and seeing if I could make some bigger downloads there.

I agree with you that VUE is not too good....at least not unless you get the highest versions and those are about too expensive to afford.

Maybe we should start a new thread to discuss 3d art. Do you have any of the things you made with the Maya trial or Max online?

LOL largest welcome thread ever! Welcome to the forums.

Just curious how satisfied are you with hughesnet? I've been tossing it around but i've heard a lot of bad things about hughes net and wild blue which have turned me off.

As for your download cap you could download a manager and just pause the download when you near your daily cap. Then resume the download the following day.

Hughesnet is not as good as cable, but it sure beats dial-up. I hadn't thought about getting a download manager.....will try to find one of those.

Yep, I have quite a few models (mostly unfinished) on CGTalk, and 3DTotal.
There is a Media section, but its rarely visited on this forum I don't think, but your welcome to post up a new thread there.

I haven't actually got used to Maya yet. I'm used to Max, but I think Max is stopping me somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom