all wii owners

esa193

Fully Optimized
a lot of you have been complaining about how there arent and core games from 3rd partys coming out but i have a game that will nock your socks off
NO MORE HEROES
i posted a thread about this a while back and this is to let you guys no the game has been released

In this adventure game directed by Goichi Suda (of Killer 7 fame), you play as Travis Touchdown, a normal guy (with an otaku geek streak to him) who wins a Beam Katana through an online auction and uses the weapon to start a new career as a professional killer. One day, an assassin named Helter Skelter appears before Travis and the two face off in a battle. Travis emerges victorious and finds himself in the presence of Silvia Christel, a mysterious French woman who claims to be an agent with the UAA. Silvia gives Travis official rank of 11 in the organization. Now, it's up to you to become #1.

No More Heroes takes place in the city of Santa Destroy, and you are free to explore the town to your liking, taking on missions large and small to collect money and purchase new weapons as you work up towards the 10 main killing contracts. Gameplay is all about using your Beam Katana (via Wii remote) to defeat enemies.

no_more_heroes_travis_touchdown_20061201.jpg

no-more-heroes-20070919060232233.jpg

no-more-heroes-20070919060228186.jpg

emag_nomoreheroes_3_18540.jpg

NewsSuggest_26RGD736.jpg

heres a review http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29844.html
i think this score is a little low becouse that really popular gaming mag in japan for got what its called gave it a 9
heres another really kool trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/13332.html

We'll see what the Gamespot review says.

Looks like some weird anime Jap crap to me, but maybe I'm wrong.

uh id say your wrong ign preview said they love this game and its the first 3rd party game with effort on wii

so its like a game thats not made buy nintendo,
could this be the start of somthing great

so its like a game thats not made buy nintendo,
could this be the start of somthing great

lol
hey there are some great games not made by nintendo on there way 2 wii just wait and watch
wii is so big developers have no choice but to make good games for it

i got game informer and not too many games look intresting for the wii i always get all the consoles for a wider selection.....but really the only game for the wii im looking forward to is ssbb

And this goes to show that limited graphics don't mean the system is crap. Through innovation and a different art style than "realistic" you get some really good visuals out of the thing. It's underrated in this dept.

Phong shaders ftw!

Back
Top Bottom