Illegal immigration a problem?

idk im split on what i would ddo.....i worked construction b4 and its hard work!! some of the jobs they get i would never ever do!!

I think it is a problem.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm all for Immigration. America is a Nation of Immigrants, but I think if anyone comes to America they do need to learn to speak (and use) English, not to strip you of your heritage or force you to assimilate, by all means hold on to your Native language and culture...never forget that, that knowledge needs to be passed on to your kids. But learning English can only help a person who comes to America in their everyday lives, and it gives you something to help you feel like you fit in, that this could be your home.

Granted learning English takes time but I believe the benefits would be well worth it. My main bag with Illegal Immigrants is they don't pay taxes but yet still take from the system, natural born Americans and Legal Immigrants who work hard for a living are the ones picking up the tab.

why do you want to get rid of the illegals people? would YOU take over the crap jobs they do for the crap wages they get?

LOL that would be the day, watch the movie a day without a mexican and then i'd want to see what you guys think about this....

idk im split on what i would ddo.....i worked construction b4 and its hard work!! some of the jobs they get i would never ever do!!

How do you think those jobs got done before this country was overflowing with illegals? And if business's got proper employees that actually get minimum wage and paid taxes it would boost the economy because right now a lot of Americans are trying to get jobs landscaping, roofing, or whatever, but they are asking for enough money to support their family. The illegals on the other hand come here and get paid below minimum wage because their employer doesn't have to give it to them because they're illegal, so who do they pick the American who needs enough money to support a family, or the illegal who doesn't give a crap and will take any money they can get.

Don't say that you guys wouldn't do the jobs that mexicans do, because you would do them if you needed a job. Thats the point, these mexicans come in and do the jobs for little pay, and we have americans in this country who are out of work and starving, but are able to work and just can't find a job. If the mexicans weren't doing all these jobs, then we'd have americans who need jobs doing them.

Don't anybody think that you are too good to do any job in this country. Ever see the show "Dirty Jobs"? There are plenty of people in this country who do that kind of work.

How do you think those jobs got done before this country was overflowing with illegals? And if business's got proper employees that actually get minimum wage and paid taxes it would boost the economy because right now a lot of Americans are trying to get jobs landscaping, roofing, or whatever, but they are asking for enough money to support their family. The illegals on the other hand come here and get paid below minimum wage because their employer doesn't have to give it to them because they're illegal, so who do they pick the American who needs enough money to support a family, or the illegal who doesn't give a crap and will take any money they can get.

before we had illegal mexicans we had illegal chinese.

before we had illegal mexicans we had illegal chinese.

Not really all the Southwestern US was owned by Mexico, so it is nothing new media is giving it more attention because it is somewhat started to generate a problem. Why they take lower pay? Because they usually earn less than 50dlls a week, in shittier jobs than the ones they do in the US.

If an illegal sends money back down to mexico becuase sometimes the whole family does not come 100 dollars is worth a lot of stuff down there.

Back
Top Bottom