My see ya thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang sorry to see your going Matt, I can see where your coming from though, things have been a little trying around CF lately but they are improving...maybe you should try taking a week off to relax, then maybe think about coming back..if you decide not to come back...well then you just had a relaxing week:p

Anyway best of luck bud, take it easy out there;)

Oh no! Please don't pull another dude_se.

You're an asset here, I don't know why you would leave so soon because a few people disagree with you.

At some point in your life people are going to disagree with you. You can't quit every time, that's not going to get you anywhere.

People disagree with me on this forum every day. It happens. I haven't quit in two years...

What I don't understand is why people have to make a big deal out of leaving, make a big thread about it. What are you doing, looking for people to beg you to stay?

If you're going to leave, then leave, don't make a huge dramatic scene about it. You'll end up coming back anyway.

i agree.. threads like this are annoying, if your going to leave just do so.. threads like this are all about trying to get people to beg you to stay.. theres no need to get so upset just because people dont like your idea of locking threads which are perfectly viable..

i agree.. threads like this are annoying, if your going to leave just do so.. threads like this are all about trying to get people to beg you to stay.. theres no need to get so upset just because people dont like your idea of locking threads which are perfectly viable..

Mark is absolutely right!

Again, like I said to dude_se and rudster -

we don't feel bad for you. The only reason you would create a thread is just for some sympathy. If you're going to leave, just leave. We don't need a goodbye.

This thread is just childish. These are for attention seeking purposes only, people that actually leave never post a thread.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;746394 said:
I'll just clear something up. I'm not leaving because I didn't get my way. There have been plenty of things I have lobbied for which didn't happen and I agree that would be a dumb reason to leave.

This is why I'm leaving

Theres more besides that but I don't feel like getting into it and starting a flame war. Just wanted to clarify I'm not leaving because of this only, there are some other things that have been annoying me. Maybe I just need a break from the forum. Its been a bad week so maybe I am overreacting and just mad about some other stuff and displacing it here.

Matty, you don't have to leave. -

I know you've offered alot of suggestions but just because people don't like them doesn't mean that they are not good ideas. I'm sure alot of people, including me, are just uneasy with change and just like plain old computer forums the way it is.

I seem to remember you were a support of custom avatars which has been a great success

So maybe you could reconsider and stay with us. I'm sure you'll get alot of support within this thread. PM me if you have any concerns

hate to see any member that's been here for a while leave, but do what you must. maybe a break from here for a couple of days will suffice.

Absolutely.

I vote to close this thread and let him leave if he's going to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom