Cloverfield is the worse movie ever.

My son saw the movie last night. His response when asked how was it:

OMG! It was amazing!
thumbsup4kk.gif

In fact, he liked it so much he went and saw it again last night. :D

i saw it. it was an average movie. I thought it would have been a better movie if they hadn't used this type of perspective.

the plot was definitely used before. i would give it a 6/10 because it was still somewhat interesting.

It's not unique though; the technique has been used several times before. I do not think if they had used several point of views to show different perspectives on the same situation, like in Crash, the movie would of made sense. Questions could have been answered, the movie could of been longer, and maybe I would of enjoyed it.

I would of loved for the annoying cast to die in the first 20 minutes, then show the happenings from a different point of view; perhaps that of a combat photographer for the military who somehow reveals information to us about the monster. Then the two storylines converge and use knowledge gained from both to realize a common truth.

The only good thing about this movie were the effects. You can't even say it was a movie, because it wasn't. It was a 1 hour long showcase of special effects and nothing more.

EDIT: I'm 18. I hate our generation. Everyone is so dumb. Only this generation would say that this is a good movie. It wasn't. It was built up to be, 'The next great american classic horror movie', and we all wanted to believe that so much we've been tricked into thinking what we saw was good.

Well, I just saw the movie. I thought it was intense and pretty good. At first I didnt like the shaky camera, but it fell into place alright. One thing that made this movie good WAS the the fact that there were questions unanswered. It gives the viewer things to think about and ponder to themselves (something that most of the new movies lack), which is why movies nawadays suck ass. I personally think that it was creative, the monster wasnt a cheap "godzilla" or some crap like that. Anyway, I think the movie was good. If you are thinking about seeing it, go for it.

i got mixed feelings i waas going to see it tommarow but idk alot of ppl didnt like the movie lol. and i dont want to waste money only to walk out of it

PM abuse Brooky.
I see, he must be really suffering now then, think he deserved the ban?, I'm in two minds myself as I have experienced that too as you know & it really hurts, but in my opinion there's no reason to sulk about it as I think he is doing, so when you've finished your ban Koby, be a man, & start posting again, you've still got friends, I bounced back & I found that I had!:)

Back
Top Bottom