My see ya thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just clear something up. I'm not leaving because I didn't get my way. There have been plenty of things I have lobbied for which didn't happen and I agree that would be a dumb reason to leave.

This is why I'm leaving

There are some great members on here but I see a lot of retarded things going on lately and I have no more tolerance for it.

Theres more besides that but I don't feel like getting into it and starting a flame war. Just wanted to clarify I'm not leaving because of this only, there are some other things that have been annoying me. Maybe I just need a break from the forum. Its been a bad week so maybe I am overreacting and just mad about some other stuff and displacing it here.

Take a break man. No sense in making a drama case out of this. I'm sure you will feel fine later and maybe you will be back with a vengeance!

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;746394 said:
Maybe I just need a break from the forum. Its been a bad week so maybe I am overreacting and just mad about some other stuff and displacing it here.

ok see you tomorrow then mate

^ Use the quote button.

Can every one please go on this forum then go to the guest section and vote no. See how bad we can make him feel :D

lmao, that thread makes me laugh so hard, I voted but what the hell is with the post? did somebody edit it? man that George kid's got some serious issues.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;746361 said:
I had posted up a suggestion and got a overwhelming response to STFU already so I've decided to do just that and leave the forum. There are some great members on here but I see a lot of retarded things going on lately and I have no more tolerance for it.

Sorry to hear that but I wish you well for the future, Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom