My see ya thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had posted up a suggestion and got a overwhelming response to STFU already so I've decided to do just that and leave the forum. There are some great members on here but I see a lot of retarded things going on lately and I have no more tolerance for it.

Unsure which new forum i'll end up on, but if you want to stay in touch hit me up on AIM if you can catch me... :eek:

I'm out!

Huge over reaction Matty, how you don't go through life like this, running away when you don't get your own way, you will have a very unhappy life. I thought you were better than that. Oh well, good luck in whatever you do.

running away when you don't get your own way
Seems to be a catching disease here lately.......

Yeah i agree I thought he was better than that too. I liked the bloke...well I still do. But seriously some people need to toughen up.

Yeah i agree I thought he was better than that too. I liked the bloke...well I still do. But seriously some people need to toughen up.

Not just toughen up, people need to realise you are not going to get your own way all the time in this world, people will say no, people do have a different opinion, if you are going to run away every time you don't get the answer you want, then life is not going to be kind to you.
Sorry to see you go Matty you were someone I had respect for.

but if you dont get along with alot of members its better to walk away were on the net for entertanment which equals enjoyment if your not enjoying yourself you should move on!

but if you dont get along with alot of members its better to walk away were on the net for entertanment which equals enjoyment if your not enjoying yourself you should move on!

There is a difference between not enjoying yourself and moving and moving on because you cant get your own way.

well if he is going because of that then thats no good,but there might be a community more based on his wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom