im back!@!

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
so i just got back from my little vaction and i have to say it was not so good!!! i stayed in clearwater right off the beach.(we were going to stay in sarasosta but got a better deal in clear water) so we booked the room for 3 days at $725 dollars a day which considering we had elite member status it wasen't that pricy.......but all we got to do was go parisailing 1 time!!! which was 100 dollars a person...after that they closed it because of the wind condations!!! i also bought tickets for the monster truck thing they had at raymond james staduim but it rained out so i lost 100 bucks!!!!

avg dinner for me and my fiances cost me 325 dollars so i spent 978 total on just dinner, we got there at 4 pm sat so we only at breakfeast twice but it was like 70 bucks a shot.....and we had luch twice which cost 150...

since it rained alot we ordered alot of room services spa treatments and movies the bill coming too 1200 dollars just for that..so we ended up dropping alot of money and not getting much in return oh and the tips to the waiters!!! lol i leave 20 percent so you can see it cost a arm and a leg at that!!!!

ne ways we had to come home tonight because i had to give my brother some money for college but we had to check out at 1 pm ne ways and the weather wasen getting ne better!

yea got waited on and they had a complementary gym if you were a eliete member with a sauna and evrything it was great!but we paid a premum to be by the beach to swim and that never happend.

so i just got back from my little vaction and i have to say it was not so good!!! i stayed in clearwater right off the beach.(we were going to stay in sarasosta but got a better deal in clear water) so we booked the room for 3 days at $725 dollars a day which considering we had elite member status it wasen't that pricy.......but all we got to do was go parisailing 1 time!!! which was 100 dollars a person...after that they closed it because of the wind condations!!! i also bought tickets for the monster truck thing they had at raymond james staduim but it rained out so i lost 100 bucks!!!!

avg dinner for me and my fiances cost me 325 dollars so i spent 978 total on just dinner, we got there at 4 pm sat so we only at breakfeast twice but it was like 70 bucks a shot.....and we had luch twice which cost 150...

since it rained alot we ordered alot of room services spa treatments and movies the bill coming too 1200 dollars just for that..so we ended up dropping alot of money and not getting much in return oh and the tips to the waiters!!! lol i leave 20 percent so you can see it cost a arm and a leg at that!!!!

ne ways we had to come home tonight because i had to give my brother some money for college but we had to check out at 1 pm ne ways and the weather wasen getting ne better!
Did you see spiderman there?

at the monster truch show?? i couldent go it rained out. btw i no nothiong bout monster trucks my gf wanted to do it so we were going to go lol.

Strike up the band , he is back...Huh? the band is on holidays? Oh well, stuff happens.... welcome back.

no need to be a A HOLE BOUT IT JUST TELLING MY EVENTS. and my slight dissipointment.

Back
Top Bottom