like a virgin...ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Granny go Granny Go!!! she was quite good;) , that must have taken allot of nerve, Nice memories to keep:)

I only hope is that they don't know you put that on youtube, how do you think they would feel if they knew that their 21 year old son/grandson had done that??, you're a man, not some 12 year old kid, also if they became aware that you were on here, taking the piss out of them, they're your mom & gran for chrissake!!!:( , I expect you were delighted at Xmas when they showered you with loads of presents, how much did they spend? £500? £1000? £2000? more?, well you deserved to have nothing, acting like that, you ought to be ashamed, but no, 'spect you'll say "get a life Brookie" or "old Brookie's off again", yeah I'm off again, & this time I think I'm well justified!!

Mods please note that I'm not flaming him, just letting off steam about what I consider to be a foolish hurtful thing to do to your own kin, there's one thing it certainly wasn't, & that's "fun"

hey hey hey i didnt put the thing on youtube, my grandmothers daughter did and they are very aware of it so dont go yelling at me. They love it and think its hilarious, i told my mother that maybe some talent scout would find her and start her career...lol

hey hey hey i didnt put the thing on youtube, my grandmothers daughter did and they are very aware of it so dont go yelling at me. They love it and think its hilarious, i told my mother that maybe some talent scout would find her and start her career...lol

He's just crazy, ignore him :)

Your'e still an immature idiot, no matter what you say, & it looks as though some others agree with me, +1 neg rep.

I only hope is that they don't know you put that on youtube, how do you think they would feel if they knew that their 21 year old son/grandson had done that??, you're a man, not some 12 year old kid, also if they became aware that you were on here, taking the piss out of them, they're your mom & gran for chrissake!!!:( , I expect you were delighted at Xmas when they showered you with loads of presents, how much did they spend? £500? £1000? £2000? more?, well you deserved to have nothing, acting like that, you ought to be ashamed, but no, 'spect you'll say "get a life Brookie" or "old Brookie's off again", yeah I'm off again, & this time I think I'm well justified!!

Mods please note that I'm not flaming him, just letting off steam about what I consider to be a foolish hurtful thing to do to your own kin, there's one thing it certainly wasn't, & that's "fun"

Maybe you should have actually asked the question instead of going off like a fool Brooky.

Thank you for your comments T-MAN & Lowndley, they were fair, & as I said, my reaction was, I believe, a well thought-out one, I didn't rush in, guns blazing, as I did sometimes as a mod, I've said before guys I've changed, & being demoted did it ha ha, I must have 'cos AllThingsSacred doesn't pop up now & criticise me, [thanks ATS:)]
You two are I believe, the last ones to do so, if there are others this is for you too, I'd like you from now on to forget I was a mod once, I have, it's all in the past, so please go steady, I don't want to fall out with you or any member, we members must stick together, & as I do, report any really bad behaviour straight away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom