Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, but if you have a average joe on limewire for 8 weeks straight, I'm doubting a mac would get viruses, but a pc would.

What...

This isnt a random thread...

This is a whole lot of BS

It belongs in another thread, now off you go! lol :p

I like computer's, ALLL, as long as it does the job and work's,
So ya'll take a chill pill now, anyone would think people are baging on ya family jeez lol

all computers get viruses pcs are more targeted because more ppl own them and ppl that write malicous code and sell it know that ppl will pay for a wider audience so they mainly target pc's.

all computers get viruses pcs are more targeted because more ppl own them and ppl that write malicous code and sell it know that ppl will pay for a wider audience so they mainly target pc's.

By PC you should probably refer to Windows. Linux doesn't really have a virus problem like windows does.
(not to say there aren't any linux viruses, it just isn't a big problem)

yea i did mean windows lol things for the correction linux is pretty safe!but most ppl own windows pcs not linux so your r correct my friend

holy s**t :eek:

now they' ve said the story "Three Little Pigs" is offensive to muslims?! wtf lol

A story based on the Three Little Pigs has been turned down from a government agency's annual awards because the subject matter could offend Muslims.

Read the rest here...

This is just insane :mad:

ne ways im like 3 weeks in my diet and on my little vaction i cheated and gained 6 pounds lol...but ne ways im not posting ne more pics untill im at week 14 really i want to look good by march 6th which is my b day...so ill keep my bf percentage updated currently im at 15........i want to get in the low singles but it might be impossible since i dont take gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom