How many spikes can you dodge with a ragdoll?

these little games are addicting but not so good 165 and cryman got 196 no fair 2nd try btw

i quit those lil games get addicting!! like WoW just got to keep playing it.

This game is easy. You just have to know the tricks.The most important one(trick), would be cutting off your legs and arms within 30 seconds. You may be thinking, "What is he talking about? If you get your legs cut off you lose!". Well, your right, except for you can cut off half your legs and arms without dying.

What does this trick do? It allows you to have more control over the ragdoll. It also makes you move faster. This will let you get a lot more points.

Although faster wont seem better because you feel like you have less control over your character, it actually is. Once you get the feel for it, and can control it you'll get a better score.

Cutting off the arms and legs is pretty hard. Well, actually, only the last arm is pretty hard. Legs are easy, then one arm is pretty easy because your character still has balance, but once it has one arm left, it doesn't, which makes it hard to get the last arm; but with practice, it becomes easier and easier every time.

You want to know the results of this trick? 2 years ago, I got over 1000 dodges. Yes, 1000. Just a minute ago I got 361. I only played for about 5 minutes also. Basically, it took me four minutes to get the hang of cutting off the arms and legs again, then 1 minute of dodging got me 361 points.

Well I didn't play it too long, usually paying attention to the track playing cause it was on the engineer's laptop... a lil harder cause of the Mac's small keys.

I'm @ home now so 3rd try I got 156 & 4th got me 242, I'm gonna be playing this a long time I think. My band's bassist got 300 something though while I started vocal tracking and I was like "PFFT you're still a noob!".

jk lawl.

Edit: 500th post! W00T

238. haha. It was really easy that time though. Less seemed to come at once

Back
Top Bottom