Illegal immigration a problem?

superman22x

Golden Master
Well, in Texas:

The latest telephone poll taken by the Texas Governor's office, asked whether people who live in Texas think illegal immigration is a serious problem:
29% of respondents answered: "Yes, it is a serious problem."
71% of respondents answered: "No es una problema se."

lol, pretty funny, eh?

why we so worried would you rather have illegals cleaning shit or would you like to get on your knees and start scrubbing i think we should make it eaiser for them to get citizenship and talk away the motivation of doing it illegally by making greencards cheap.

lol, nice. Yeah, illegal immigration is kinda a problem down here in TX. Too many Mexicans in general really illegal or not. Many of them don't even know English, but they live in the US, which speaks English natively... I know one person that I work with doesn't know much English, just enough to work with us. Several customers come and can only speak Spanish, we don't always have a Spanish speaking person on the shift.

It wouldn't be a problem if so many of them knew how to speak English and didn't get in so much trouble.

alls i gotta say is that you wouldent be eating all that food if the mexicans werent working out in the fields gettings it all haha, and also english is only the mainly spoke language not the one that everyone has to speak, what about all the other races that come into america and dont know how to speak english?

Here's how I see it. My family came here legally, why can't they? What makes them so special?

If we grant instant access to them, what about the others waiting in line? Who actually try to get here like we did? You want to screw them?

alls i gotta say is that you wouldent be eating all that food if the mexicans werent working out in the fields gettings it all haha, and also english is only the mainly spoke language not the one that everyone has to speak, what about all the other races that come into america and dont know how to speak english?

Before they came here, who do you think was working in the fields? As to all the others that can't speak English, wether it be German, Russian, Japanese, or whatever it is they speak, learn English to, you don't deserve to be here if you can't speak it, its the national language learn it if you want to live here. Also, don't fly your flag above ours when your here, that just disrespectful.

P.S. - I said "you" a lot I wasn't actually referring to you Getignited114, I was referring to those in this country that are here illegally, and that can't abide by our laws, and customs.

Back
Top Bottom