computer problem thing again -_-

I just hope its not one of these 0_o I mean the cmo's battery is only 5 bucks but my psu is worth 100 $ and is almost brand new. I used it only 2 or 3 months. usually it takes like a year or to to break down... that makes me think.. I got the psu that came with the tower. I could try it and see what happens.

That would be a good idea, if it boots up then you have solved the problem, but hes another one, if it does work with the other PSU then you should check the wattage your PC using you may need a higher wattage PSU and if thats the case this would explain why you blew the other one.

the wattage is high... just like mongoman recommended me.
12v rails on 35a. tho now i remember mine is 37 not 35. but the problem is that the other psu is working >< that sucks... I don't wanna buy another one... I wanted to buy a new screen but I had just the money and future shop had a special prize and now it will be 50 $ higher -_- but that other one is kinda stock... its WAAAAY lower than the other one. well, if it breaks again, I'm just doomed

the wattage is high... just like mongoman recommended me.
12v rails on 35a. tho now i remember mine is 37 not 35. but the problem is that the other psu is working >< that sucks... I don't wanna buy another one... I wanted to buy a new screen but I had just the money and future shop had a special prize and now it will be 50 $ higher -_- but that other one is kinda stock... its WAAAAY lower than the other one. well, if it breaks again, I'm just doomed

Well if you are going to still use the old one why not take out a spare CD drive temporary or unplug an external drive anything you can manage without to reduce your wattage if only until you can get an adequate PSU replacement.

I just hope its not one of these 0_o I mean the cmo's battery is only 5 bucks but my psu is worth 100 $ and is almost brand new. I used it only 2 or 3 months. usually it takes like a year or to to break down... that makes me think.. I got the psu that came with the tower. I could try it and see what happens.
Odds are its still under warrantee. Contact the manufacturer if it is the PSU they will RMA it for you.

Back
Top Bottom