How many hours a week do u spend on your PC?

Let me add it up...

I would say 50+ hours a week, and thats with school in my plans. Without school in the equation, probably 100+ hours a week. I should get a job... damn..

I'm online anywhere from 30 minutes in a day to 11 hours... doing absolutely nothing. It varies, but I think on average I spend 2-3 hours online weekdays and probably 4 up to 10 weekends.

Before I got my PS3, probably 14-18 hours a week. Now it's around 5-8 hours haha. It doesn't help that my PS3 is in a different direction than the monitor of my PC. I usually like to do both, PC & PS3 gaming, at the same time...I guess I'll just have to rearrange my damn room :)

Not even I want to know how much time I spend on a computer, it'd probably total out to 50 or more.

id say about 3 - 5 hours on week days, so average 4 per day X 5

20 and bout 4 - 8 on weekends, depends wot im doing obviously like some nights i gotta come home from work goto my dads come home get in the bath go and see my mrs for a bit watch a bit of tele then go bed and start again, other times i jus come home from work jump in the shower and computer lol

would like to see rudster answer this question..I reckon he would be about 120

Back
Top Bottom