Rep Threads should be LOCKED

It's not breaking any rules...not hurting anyone..the title says what it's about so skip over it and go to the next thread. Not hard. Maybe all the whining, whinging threads like this should be locked.

now thats a better idea

I don't see a problem with it. I think it's more of a reward for those members who actually worked hard and earned it. If you get it just because your friends with lots of people, then you probably don't deserve to make the thread.

Its perfectly fine as it is, if someone wants to say they have 5 bars or two bars whatever theres nothing wrong with that, there just happy in them selves and are making conversation, theres no difference to bar posts as to post count threads, harmless way of members saying they feel appreciated.

I don't see a problem with it, lol cause I made one. Just expecting to get congrats, but not with all those people saying oh I'm this far away from this and that, like idc I just wanted a congrats.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;746350 said:
You guys have voted I guess I'll STFU and ignore this forum completely.

Bit of an over reaction Matty IMO, thought you were better than that.

I don't see a problem with it. I think it's more of a reward for those members who actually worked hard and earned it. If you get it just because your friends with lots of people, then you probably don't deserve to make the thread.

I totally agree with you. If they worked hard, there is nothing wrong with being proud of their accomplishments.

Back
Top Bottom