Custom Built Computers! Click HERE! Parts Also!

Hey Guys! Check My Services Out! This is not spam.. I will be active on the forums.

Please note: COMPUTER(S) are NOT BUILD YET!!! I will build these for you by the specs that you request or by my recommendations!!

E mail orders/repairs/upgrades to: readtherules@live.com

Questions? Ask Me! readtherules@live.com

Estimates! readtherules@live.com

! Prices & Shipment Prices Vary !

! Tested Before Shipment !

! Low Prices !

! PayPal Only !

! Daily & Direct E-Mail Communication !

! Quality Work !

! Fast Transactions !

Below are the components I offer:

Processors:

Intel: Celeron M, Core 2 Duo,Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core Duo, Dual-Core, Prentium 4

Single Core: 1.6GHz- 3.46GHz

Dual Core: 1.6GHz - 3.2GHz

Quad Core: 2.4GHz - 3.0GHz

AMD: Athlon 64, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 x2

Single Core: 1.8GHz - 2.6GHz

Dual Core: 1.9GHz - 3.2GHz

Quad Core: 2.2GHz - 2.3GHz

Motherboards:

Intel: Asus, Intel, Msi, Biostar, Ecs, Gigabyte, Abit Usa, Foxconn, Jetway

AMD:Asus, Msi, Biostar, Gigabyte, Ecs, Foxconn, Abit Usa

Hard Drives:

Internal: Western Digital, Seagate, Fujitsu

--Capacity: 36GB - 1TB

External: Western Digital, Cavalry, Iomega Corp, Fantom Drives, Maxtor, Inoi

--Capacity: 12GB - 6TB

RAM: G.Skill, Kingston, Ocz, Corsair, Crucial, Patriot

--Capacity: 128MB - 8GB

Video Cards: Evga, His, Asus, Msi, Sapphire, Pny, Biostar, Gigabyte, Jaton

--Chipsets: Ageia, Ati, Nvidia

--Interface: Agp 4X/8X, Agp Pro 4X/8X, Pci Express x1, Pci Express x16, Pci Express 2.0

Sound Cards: Creative Labs, M-Audio, E-Mu, Turtle Beach

-Interface: Pci, Pci Express, Usb, CardBus

--Channels: 2 - 16

Others: Cases, CD/DVD Drives & Burners, Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, Speakers, Headphones, Fans, Heatsinks, Operating Systems & More!

Terms & Conditions

By submitting your payment, you understand that you have read and agreed to the following TERMS and CONDITIONS as stated below:
Product Specifications are compiled from manufacturer's documentation. I CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for inaccurate information supplied by third party companies. I reserve the right to substitute components for EQUAL OR GREATER value components, at my discretion, when product availability becomes limited or no longer available. You will be notified if this happens. Manufacturer's documentation and pictures are for DEMONSTRATION purposes only.

I TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE THE INFORMATION POSTED IS AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE.

DUE TO NON SERIOUS BUYERS SOME PURCHASES REQUIE A DOWN PAYMENT!!!

PURCHASES $400 - $700 REQUIRE A 35% DOWN PAYMENT!

PURCHASES OVER $700 REQUIRE A 50% DOWN PAYMENT!

You will be notified by e mail when your order has started processing. Processing will not start until payment is received! Please allow around 7 - 10 days for order processing & shipping to start & finish!

A CONFIRMATION TRACKING & FINAL SPECS EMAIL WITH YOUR TRACKING NUMBER & COMPUTER SPECS WILL BE SENT TO YOU WHEN YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN COMPLETED & SHIPPED!

RETURNS & REFUNDS:

Exchanges & refunds must be made within 10-days. Customer is responsible for return shipping back to my facilities and I am responsible for return shipping back to the customer. To return the item please e-mail me to obtain a return authorization (RMA Number) before sending the product back to me. Packages returned without this number will be refused. All sales are FINAL unless defective or damaged. Defective & damaged merchandise may be returned within 10 days from the time of receipt for a refund. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will shipping charges be refunded. ALL ORIGINAL MATERIALS, including manuals, CD's & accessories must be RETURNED in their entirety to receive a refund. Defective and damaged software may be returned within 10 days from the time of receipt for a refund OR replacement. The software must NOT BE OPENED. If the product key & registration information is compromised, I CAN NOT refund you, only UNOPENED and UNCOMPROMISED software may be returned for a REFUND. Refunds will be calculated by the price of the software or component minus a 25% processing fee.

WARRANTY:

If anything goes wrong with your system or it's components simply send it in and Blazing Computers will fix/replace your system so long as the system and it's components were not mistreated. Please e-mail Blazing Computers first! BlazingComputers@live.com

What is considered mistreatment of your system and it's components includes, but is not limited to: Overclocking any components beyond configured speeds; Upgrading components without consulting manuals and not installing per instructions via user guide or manufactures' websites; Blatant disregard of the computer and it's components.

After 6 months from the purchase date your warranty with us has ended. Blazing Computers will assist you with your upgrades or repairs! Past customers will receive a one time 15% discount off labor charges. Blazing Computers will upgrade and service your system for life only billing you for parts, labor and shipping. Upgrades are limited to your motherboard and chassis capacity. Blazing Computers will not upgrade motherboards.

FEEDBACKS:

Feedback forms will be sent with every order. Fill it out and return it and receive a 5% discount on selected products or upgrades.

well since your in the uk its might be best to advertise in uk based forums I wouldn't send money to uk for a system when I could get it cheaper in the us.

Back
Top Bottom