Seriously... F**K Vista!...

dan7777

In Runtime
Anybody with me on this? I'm using Vista ultimate, and so far, it's done nothing but look pretty and piss me off. I know that people have been having problems with it, and that many of these were probably exaggerated, so I thought I try it out myself.

A pain in the ass I must say.

I'm using Vista Business and I think it's great. The only problem I've had with it is installing new updates for Vista, which drove me nuts for a few days.

meh....vista for me doesnt run the best

sure, i like it, but latley, ive been having driver issues and widows is crashing alot

I'll agree - it's all eye candy, but I prefer it over XP. I wouldn't go back...

It's runs fine on my machine.

I don't mind it as an OS but what I don't like is how much hdd space it takes on install. I had 32g free when I tested it, after the Install I had 17g WTF that is a piss take. also I cant get the drivers for my Epsom scanner, and I don't like every time you install a program it says sorry you need admin rights so you have to start again with run with admin bla bla most annoying, other than that its good, the AERO graphics is good, and the clock and features fine. there is only one other problem, the boot loader sure if you had it on your new PC fine but if you had XP on before then your in for some headaches going back trust me Ive just been there.

same here, and i dont like how it splits my HDD into 2 things, it really gets annoying sometimes, considering the OS folder only had gigs left, and everything i download is automaticly set to that folder

Back
Top Bottom