How Bret? HOW?

Yeah well, Marshawn Lynch's cock is still infinitely bigger than Tom Brady's. Because anything times 0 is still 0.

Seriously, this takes balls to pull off:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqMsT_2teus

P.S. - They were videotaping SIGNALS. That's CHEATING. Bill Belichick is a piece of ****.

thats funny as hell....lol, i love lynch. and just between you and me ;) my roommates friend works as like a physical therapist for the pats and he's seen Brady in the shower and well...he made Moss blush

HA HA....JK

also to say that about belichick is just retarded...anyone would want him as a coach....theres a reason he was coach of the year

two games in a row it comes down to either the last few seconds or OT for the Giants.
but I'm Giants FTW!!! :3

Looks like it's going to be another Super Bore.
snore.gif

The only remotely interesting reason to watch is to see the Patriots go 19-0.

Yeah well, Marshawn Lynch's cock is still infinitely bigger than Tom Brady's. Because anything times 0 is still 0.

Seriously, this takes balls to pull off:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqMsT_2teus

P.S. - They were videotaping SIGNALS. That's CHEATING. Bill Belichick is a piece of ****.

Yeah, they cheated, but the video was confiscated, and it stopped. They were obviously trying to steal signs for their second match with the jets (conference team), but it stopped before that. After they were punished, they continued to beat the living hell out of every team they faced.

As some people say it, "quit your bitching, the Patriots beat you because you suck."

18-0

Sorry guys but there is no way Eli Manning is going to beat the Patriots. It just isn't going to happen. As much as I hate the Pats, they're going to win it all and go undefeated adding to their list of accomplishments.

However.....the one thing that has been taken from Tom Brady that I love is being the youngest QB ever to win a superbowl, that honor now belongs to BEN ROETHLISBERGER........GO STEELERS!!!

Wow, not many Giants fans around huh?
That was the most intense game I've ever watched, GIANTS ALL THE WAY!

i dont get American football, it stops every couple of seconds from watching 5 mins of a superbowl a few years ago! teh cheerleaders are more entertaining than the actual football ;)

i dont get American football, it stops every couple of seconds from watching 5 mins of a superbowl a few years ago! teh cheerleaders are more entertaining than the actual football ;)
Yeah, the tempo of the game can be a little slow at the beginning but if you start watching sometime after halftime, there will be tons of stuff going on, lots of action on the field and probably some big plays.

Back
Top Bottom