How Bret? HOW?

superman22x

Golden Master
That one interception, that ended the game. I knew it from there. They would get into field goal range, and bam, thats it, game over. And that's what happened. Then when it was a 47yrd attempt, I was like YES, he missed a 37, he wont get it, then, he hit it, dead center. I cant believe it, the Packers, lose to the Giants! Whatever. Bret will be back next year, and the Giants better win the friggin super bowl. As much as I like the packers, I really want the pats to lose once this season.

ahhh i hate living in australia , i wanna watch football. i some times get it on espn but its like 2 months old ahhh

I'm not a fan of the Pats but I think it would be rather neat seeing them go undefeated.

Doesn't matter much to me though. It's all about the NHL! :D

Buffalo woke up like someone lit a match under their asses. 10-1 rout against the Thrashers? Whooo...

That one interception, that ended the game. I knew it from there. They would get into field goal range, and bam, thats it, game over. And that's what happened. Then when it was a 47yrd attempt, I was like YES, he missed a 37, he wont get it, then, he hit it, dead center. I cant believe it, the Packers, lose to the Giants! Whatever. Bret will be back next year, and the Giants better win the friggin super bowl. As much as I like the packers, I really want the pats to lose once this season.

i love people that root against the pats just because they kick ass. I can understand hating a team because their like team rivals but everyone jumping on the we hate pats band wagon is annoying, why are people so pessimistic and want to see failure, it really gives one a better perspective on that person

No, it's not casuse they kick-ass, its because they were cheating at the beginning of the season. Whether it helped them or not, they did it.

they were video taping formations, which is cheating by nfl standards, but what do you think watching film is? and i'm sure the 38-7 win over Buf, 48-27 Dallas, 49-28 Mia, 52-7 Wash, and the 56-10 Buffalo wins were just a fluke. it had nothing to do with the pure talent and amazing coaching skills they have right.

Back
Top Bottom