Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think because just for the hell of it

i know i tried to make vista look like OS 10 one day, just for fun

I got battey's,
They are rechargable,
Therefor i can get my dig camera to work now,
Im going to take a photo of everything =)

I want a LCD screen =(
And i want Manhunt !
I also want Guild Wars and Jerchio on PC

I need to do my resume to get a job,
Im lazy..

Hai allz =P

I don't see why everybody complains about the price of Macs.... if you really NEED a professional computer (I.E. Macbook Pro or Mac Pro) for video editing, Photoshopping, etc, then you will be WILLING to pay the price for a Mac.

I used Windows for 10 years, and last year used OS X for the first time ever - I will never go back. No viruses. No BSoDs for no reason. No cryptic errors. No RAM eating OS. No Adware or Spyware. Beautiful OS. Powerful OS.

Theres a LOT more where that came from.... but to continue ranting on about it, I'd sound like a PC versus Mac ad :p Seriously though, Macs are (as opposed to PCs) unique machines for unique people; you don't see serious gamers or server hosters using Macs - you see journalists, artists, video editors, sound editors, DJs, producers, newspaper editors or writers, and (pretty much) you see the professional business-class people using Macs - thats because they don't want to HASSLE with a PCs ups and downs (viruses, etc) when they need the job DONE - they just want to sit down, quickly turn on their machine, log in, fire up Photoshop, Final Cut or Keynote, and work. Done. No "DLL errors", no "11 new viruses detected", no popups, "Windows needs your permission to do whatever", etc. It just works.

I will never, and I mean NEVER, go back to Windows except to game, and I don't game a lot.

If Mac's don't get viruses, why does symantec (makers of Norton) make an anti-virus for Macs?

They are out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom