Airsoft guns.

yer i think if i bout one id get a more expencive one like clasic army ,
even on airsoft.com it say dont you the cheap bullets in the classic army because they will jam it

Well I only want one for messing around with friends in my backyard... nothing serious.. Thanks for the input guys.. and for the C02 i dont feel like going through the hastle of keeping crap loads of co2 cartriges on me and the money for that adds up..

Electric guns are the best for speed balling. I used to have a response trigger on my tippman with an electronic hopper. That thing was awesome, never jammed on me or splatterred a paintball in the chamber barrel.

I've had a couple throughout my teen life. bought 2 off ebay. One broke in a week, sent it in, got a new one, broke again a month later. didnt bothre sending it back in. The other works good. I have 2 of my friends airsoft guns here, both broken. One, the shotgun was nice, but we ran it over with the 4-wheeler on accident while filming a movie. Little bit of Red Green's favorite tool fixed that(duct tape). But something broke in the cocking mechanism now... The other one, was a nicer one at one time. $40 brand new I think. Inside trigger frame broke.

So yea, 3 of 4 guns broke for me, and I hardly ever use them... Paintball is the way to go if you want to have fun! I used to have a tippmann 98, and I miss that thing sometimes... Never a problem, Tippmann is great and cheap.

I do go paintballing already.. I have my own cheapy paintball gun with a 20oz co2.. but i was looking for osmething more convinient that I can do in a fairly large back yard..

I bought my spring gun at Academy for $20. Fairly good gun, Tanfoglio Witness 1911. My brother had a desert Eagle of some type and it wasn't really that great. Spring guns are best for the money (it doesn't take that much to cock it again), Electric are for rapid fire (wastes a lot of BBs and doesn't go as for as spring), CO2 are for only if you are more serious about playing airsoft, and you got the money for the CO2 (they shot farther than spring guns).

I use my spring gun as my main, and if someone gets closer to me I use my electric. I usually play at night, so you can sneak around better and hide in trees. If you get someone after you, just shoot your electric behind you as you run forward.

Airsoft and paintball are pretty cool. I used to have a Gas powered airsoft pistol that looked like a Beretta M9, it broke after years of abouse. I also used to be on the paintball circut for awhile before I broke my leg, has a couple Spyder guns and a Tippmann A-5 with flatline barrel. Haven't gone paintballing in a few years.

Now im into shooting the real things. I'll tell you nothing feels better than sending 100s rounds into paper targets that looks like a person when your having a crappy day.. just gets rid of all the frustration... you should try it sometime!

Good man!

I have to upload a pic of one of my targets after shooting some day - you know, just to show off! ;)

Back
Top Bottom