Airsoft guns.

Steemax

Daemon Poster
kk to start off I was at the mall yesterday to wathc cloverfield.. good movie btw.. and I wondered into Sports chalet looking for paintball stuff.. when I noticed the airsoft guns ... I'm interested in buying one of those cheap 25 dollar Desert eagle spring loaded ones just for kicks and to see how it goes... Does anyone here have one? and how do you like it? Do you guys also play with friends?

I go with friends all the time. It's fun and cheap. Both my guns are spring and they work just fine.

sweet quick question .. everytime you are goign to shoot for the spring loaded ones.. do you have to cock the gun before every shot?

Yes, that is really the only down side of spring guns. WIth my MP5 that I have, it's easier, but handguns get a little annoying in quick shoot-outs.

Just a word of advice, don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Tippman Custom 98

ftw!!!

lol. Na, those spring guns are fun if you just want to mess around (shoot your buddies, scare the neighbors cats, etc...). But, no way are they good for actual paintballing though.

Yeah. Spring loaded guns are a pain in the ass. I would take a gun that uses disposable co2 cartridges over a spring gun.

If fact, you can get a cheap CO2 tank gun like a Spyder for about $50-$60. Which is WAY better than any spring or cartridge gun.

ive been looking at a eletric ak-47 they look pretty sweet the shoot somthing like 11 bullets a second and hold 300 bullets. pretty cheap too.

only probelm is there there ilegle in australia intill 2009

spring guns are fun, i had this one called a pocket 9. had a lot of kick in it and hurt like hell when you were shot with it. fun and cheap i would go buy one.

I've tried electric before. Maybe mine was just cheap, but it jammed on Day 1. Instructions said if it jams, don't pull the trigger, but there is no way to get a shot out of the chamber on it without pulling the trigger.

Needless to say, I returned it.

Back
Top Bottom