Crysis coming to PS3!

Yeah, it's the CPU. Poor GPU is getting wasted away in this thing.
I need a new mobo, cpu, and ram to fix my performance woes.

It's time to leave socket 939 behind... damn.

?! ur cpu shud be able to compete with the gfx fine?

doesnt ur cpu use am2?

Your killing me here dude. Type out your sentances.

My cpu uses socket 939. And no, It's not fast enough to keep up.

Gah...seriously. Reading some of the posts here is like being in 5th grade again...

I can has goods grammar? Puhlease?

Gah...seriously. Reading some of the posts here is like being in 5th grade again...

I can has goods grammar? Puhlease?
I agree. Using proper spelling, punctuation, grammar and capitalization isn't that hard. I just don't get why people can't do it.

I know! Sorry for bringing the thread off topic but it just gets on my nerves when people choose to type things like "you" the wrong way, like "u". It only takes a few milliseconds to type the Y and the O! Grrr...

I use short hand for IM and stuff, but for forums, I always type in full.
I hate people that don't on forums, and it annoys me to no end.
People know who they are :p

Yeah, I type with the normal AIM lingo when I'm chatting on AIM, but on here or any other place I type how I'm supposed to be typing. Properly.

I don't use short hand period. If I had a cell phone, maybe for that.. but even then, I hate reading that junk.

But anyway, back on topic.

With ubisoft at the healm of the original farcry rights.. we got FarCry instincts and Predator for the xbox, rather than just straight ports that wouldn't work well.
I thought those two xbox games were fantastic. They look ok on the 360, but running at 480p on the old xbox, it was pretty impressive all things considered.

But EA is likely going to be the ones in charge of this PS3 version... and lets be honest here... EA?... FYI, they did the orange box for PS3.
the steam powered forums have hundreds if not more threads bitching about all the problems it has. I've even got to play it myself, it's so bad.

Bad framerates, long loading times, and sometimes game-breaking bugs.

I recall the 360 version had problems as well, but not as bad as that.

we should have a moderator whos job it is to fix grammar and spelling :D that would solve a lot of problems and annoyances :D

Yeah, I type with the normal AIM lingo when I'm chatting on AIM, but on here or any other place I type how I'm supposed to be typing. Properly.
Other than "lol", I type on AIM and MSN the same way I type on forums.

Back
Top Bottom