OMGWTF: bike was stolen

Film is the way to go to tell you the truth. Not digital at all. A lot of big photographers still use film.

Good thing you got that bike back!!
I was going to say, if you report it to insurance, report every part as seperate. When our house got robbed, they stole my camera a couple years back. And I reported it as my camera, found the most expensive place on the net that had it, and reported that as it's price. A battery I bought used for $25, found that for $70 somewhere else, and some other things too. All in all, I made a couple bucks, lol. Got myself a nice elura 80 now. It's the jewlery where we lost... Our insurance covered up to $1500, and my mom had a lot of jewlery passed down the ages and all. One thing we got in Korea for my adopted sister when she got older...

Never got anything back. They took $60 from my wallet too, cause I didnt keep it with me in those days. Could have reported that as like $400, lol. When the officer is there, you say, DAD! He stole your Stingray too!!! Just when we finished restoring the entire thing!

Back
Top Bottom