How much spam email?

I get maybe 300 a day, but I'll take the first 10 and do the "get out of our database" thing so it will hopefully slow down (and the 3 or 4 stragglers that get into my inbox will stop)

I only use my ISP email really. I don't use any of my other million free email accounts setup which is why when the halfwit posted my email up i wouldn't have given a shit if it was spammed

it's pretty simple really. You want to sign up for stuff use a free or seperate email account and keep one for family and friends and important no spam stuff.

I get a lot on my AIM one, but i don't use that much. I rarely get spam on my Yahoo (and i post that everywhere lol) and on my ISP one, i used to get a lot but i don't any more (set up a few rules in OE)

How do you possibly get that many a day!? I've used the same Hotmail account for a fair while and I hardly get any even though I use it to sign up to multiple accounts with it. Maybe stuff like morons inviting me to use Bebo and other crap which I just ignore but even my band's email only gets something like 1 a day.

On Gmail, maybe 1 a day. On my Yahoo spam account, I have no idea how many a day, probably at least 30.

Back
Top Bottom