The Member photos

I'm sure you aren't.

I have only seen 4-5 girls in my entire life that are ugly as fuck, and let me say, I highly doubt that you look like them.

Look, you're probly not ugly at all. You know how many girls have told me they're ugly, when they're really not? and fat? I don't know how many times girls have told me their fat. When they weigh 400 pounds, then I'll think about it.

You're only ugly if you say you are. We only have one life, don't say you're ugly.

edit> I agree with Thelis - I didn't want to use profanity.

here we go...

Rick-strat2.jpg

Me back in the day

Birdandme.jpg

Me and Bird the Tattoo man (I'm on the left in the brown Tshirt)

Myspace_Photo_1.jpg

I'm Chris, 17 and from Australia. For those who brought up clothing, the jeans cost me $20 each I wear the same thing every day lolz black jeans + band shirt. You can see I love Jackson guitars.

Jackson's RULE - I got a Soloist myself.

KEEP IT METAL

haha nice guitars, I used to play for a couple months, I was horrible.

I could play like Iron Maiden lol.

sure u can say that idt im girly do i like to look nice?? yes i do...i get pedicares and manicares i also pay alot of money for my cloths....but i box,workout,and train mma i dont think im girly....i used to tan all the time but cancer runs in my family so idt ill evr tan regular again.
dude i live in fl were a mixed culture alot of ppl get fake tans!

not to be a real dick but you kinda have tits...not something i'd expect out of a boxer that works out. I'm not going to be a real dick cause im not in the best shape either but im just saying

here we go...

Rick-strat2.jpg

Me back in the day

Birdandme.jpg

Me and Bird the Tattoo man (I'm on the left in the brown Tshirt)

is it just me or is the tat man's pinky finger longer than the rest?.....hmmm sniff sniff? lol jk

Back
Top Bottom