something cool i did...

Wouldnt it be easier just to load ms.free version of VM,then used the hacked os leopard on one of the virtual machines,Leave xp-pro as your main OS.this way those who only have one or two puters can play also without risking having an unstable system ?Just An idea,Sorry for butting in>Marvin

It's not illegal as long as you use your own copy of leopard, and personally patch it yourself.

I tried it back with OSX, and it worked fine but I couldn't get my NIC to work so I gave up. I had it installed on an external HD and brought it around to my computer lab and showed my professors. It was pretty cool, but useless beyond the sense of being a novelty item.

No, it is illegal. The software agreement clearly states that Mac OS 10 is to be run only on Apple approved systems.

No, it is illegal. The software agreement clearly states that Mac OS 10 is to be run only on Apple approved systems.

thats true, but if you live in russia, if you own software, you can do whatever you want with it :p

although i dont think any of us lives in russia....

It can not totally be illegal because they see a X86 version of the program to developers who want to run mac on there windows machine for testing pourpouses. And it is cool, nice job.

(it is not illegal until you get caught) :)

(it is not illegal until you get caught) :)

True, but still why would you want to risk it. The repercussions aren't worth the risk in the end. Anyway, I think that using linux is a great alternative to OS X if you are looking for a different OS to run, and want to learn.

Back
Top Bottom