why is rudster816 banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with that whole dribble of a post you just wrote Ruddy is that you wants people to accept you for who you are...yet you come on here and as you even put it a while ago ..act totally different to how you act in real life. Even your own cousin says you are a totally different person on here. So if you really want to be accepted for who you are ...why don't you act yourself on here rudster?

Rudster, just take the ban, and come back, its only two weeks, I tried to warn you that, that cause of action would only flame the fire, why not bite a bit of pride, and come back after your ban it will all be forgotten with, start a fresh, you've been he a long while, don't throw it down the pan unless that is what you want, I will actually miss you I think, we have shared a few laughs now and then.

Rudster, just take the ban, and come back, its only two weeks, I tried to warn you that, that cause of action would only flame the fire, why not bite a bit of pride, and come back after your ban it will all be forgotten with, start a fresh, you've been he a long while, don't throw it down the pan unless that is what you want, I will actually miss you I think, we have shared a few laughs now and then.

because that would take maturity to do that. Ruddy is a bit light on in that department

I agree. Just let the ban take its course and in 2 weeks, all will be forgotten.

okay.. this thread is getting a bit heated now, rudster.. why you cant just take a 2 week ban and then come back i have no idea, but you have now broken yet another rule by creating three new accounts..

(oh no, ive locked another thread...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom